Charlotte Olympia is a British shoe and accessories brand founded by Charlotte Olympia Dellal in 2008.
Charlotte Olympia creates glamorous designs with a modern silhouette. Iconic styles such as the Dolly with its signature ‘island’ platform, the distinctive Kitty flats and perspex Pandora clutch box are in keeping with the brand's feminine and playful design philosophy. All products are handcrafted in Italy using the finest materials and each shoe is finished with a signature gold spider's web on the sole. The brand’s leopard prints, femininity and arresting use of colour have quickly become design classics; coveted by celebrities and stylish women alike.
Charlotte Olympia enjoys a growing international retail presence of eleven stores in Mayfair, Brompton Cross, Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Miami, Las Vegas, South Coast Plaza, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bangkok and most recently Moscow as well as online and in shop-in-shops internationally. The collections are also stocked in some of the world’s most prestigious retailers including Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, On Pedder, Isetan, Printemps and Beymen.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We are looking for a creative and passionate Social Media Specialist to join the Charlotte Olympia team. The role will report into the head of PR and Ecommerce and will be responsible for driving anticipation and engagement for collection launches, events and brand activity, developing our social identity, growing our social channels, and evolving our influencer outreach program.
The role will collaborate with other teams within the business including PR, Marketing, Graphics, and Ecommerce to drive traffic to the brand, both online and offline, and to support these teams with the execution of their strategy.
- Plan and develop the brand social strategy and identity across existing and emerging channels;
- Create and execute social output across multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube) and regions including planning of an ongoing social calendar and campaign specific activity;
- Establish and maintain relationships with key platforms and keeping up-to-date with developments in social and digital;
- Be the in-house social media expert, identifying and prioritising opportunities to exploit channels, trends, and methodologies to increase the brands reach and engagement, benchmarking competitors and industry leaders, and ensuring Charlotte Olympia is a social innovator;
- Generate and maintain excitement for the Charlotte Olympia brand and its activities;
- Measure, analyse and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, create monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analyses, inform future planning;
- Listen to the overall conversation around the brand and provide analysis to inform future planning;
- To ensure all content both owned and shared with partners meets with the brands aims and values and achieves the high creative output expected;
- Creating high-quality content in the form of editorial content that may be used in-house or shared with partners;
- Work with teams to brainstorm and create social and influencer programs to support launches and brand activity;
- Ensure brand sections of the website are updated with news, editorial, celebrity, and event articles.
- Keep up-to-date with content sources such as bloggers, vloggers, and so on;
- Liaise with marketing, PR and ecommerce to shape content for key brand moments and campaigns;
- Evolve the influencer program including outreach, maintaining long term relationships, seasonal activations, and gifting strategy;
- Collaborate with marketing and ecommerce to create, execute and measure paid social media activations;
- Creation and maintenance of social guidelines for in-house, partners, and customer service;
- Liaise with partners to understand and create appropriate localised content.
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn;
- A proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven analysis to drive strategic direction;
- Experience with influencer outreach and product seeding;
- Thorough knowledge of best practices;
- Excellent copywriting skills with a proficiency in proof-reading to create high-quality of-the-moment content;
- Excellent communication and listening skills and ability to communicate creative ideas effectively;
- Keen attention to detail and a strong visual eye with a luxury fashion aesthetic;
- Skilled working knowledge and experience of social media marketing technologies including monitoring and publishing platforms;
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proactive, curious, and passionate enthusiasm for digital technologies;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with a wide range of departments;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for luxury fashion;
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience in WeChat/Weibo, knowledge of software for content creation such as Photoshop. Additional skills in After Effects, Premier, Illustrator and photography skills an advantage;
- Current relationships with influencers an advantage;
- Passionate about the brand.
You will be based at Charlotte Olympia head office which is in West London.
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MERCHANDISING ADMIN WORK EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly numerate and organized person looking to take their first step into Merchandising. You will be assisting the Buying & Merchandising Manager with particular focus on stock allocation and management and sales analysis.
Supporting the Buying & Merchandising Manager in all aspects with particular focus on sales analysis and stock management and allocation. Key daily tasks will include:
- collating retail and wholesale sales and sell through analysis;
- setting up new season style master;
- assisting the Buying & Merchandising Manager with seasonal buys;
- working closely with retail stores to ensure stock management is carried out efficiently;
- demonstrating awareness of key dates, lead times and critical path deadlines.
- system skills including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- highly organised, efficient and hands-on;
- detail-oriented, deadline driven and able to multi-task, with time management skills;
- flexibility to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment;
- passionate about the brand.
This varied and exciting role is ideally suited to someone with a passion for good design and an active interest in fashion looking to pursue a career within a creatively-led company.
Start date: Immediate
Duration: 3 months
Please send your CV & work samples to: email@example.com