Charlotte Olympia is a British shoe and accessories brand founded by Charlotte Olympia Dellal in 2008.
Charlotte Olympia creates glamorous designs with a modern silhouette. Iconic styles such as the Dolly with its signature ‘island’ platform, the distinctive Kitty flats and perspex Pandora clutch box are in keeping with the brand's feminine and playful design philosophy. All products are handcrafted in Italy using the finest materials and each shoe is finished with a signature gold spider's web on the sole. The brand’s leopard prints, femininity and arresting use of colour have quickly become design classics; coveted by celebrities and stylish women alike.
Charlotte Olympia enjoys a growing international retail presence of eleven stores in Mayfair, Brompton Cross, Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Miami, Las Vegas, South Coast Plaza, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bangkok and most recently Moscow as well as online and in shop-in-shops internationally. The collections are also stocked in some of the world’s most prestigious retailers including Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, On Pedder, Isetan, Printemps and Beymen.
We are looking for a hard-working, creative and passionate Graphics Manager to join our marketing team. This is a diverse role which suits a well-rounded designer who enjoys working across both digital and print. Working closely with the marketing, visual merchandising and PR teams, the Graphics will help support and maintain brand consistency as Charlotte Olympia continues to grow globally. The position will report directly into the Marketing Director and work closely with the Creative Director and President.
Under the direction of the Marketing Director and working closely with the Creative Director, Charlotte Olympia Dellal, your role will involve creating and maintaining the visual identity of the brand, working on a wide variety of design tasks that include:
- Creative marketing - working across a range of disciplines to create concepts, design solutions and layouts for both digital and printed promotional material including lookbooks, press releases, marketing collateral for shows and events, launch concepts, point of sale, digital presentations, slideshows and social media posts. A good knowledge of print is highly advantageous.
- Art-working – creating and art-working files for various print & digital projects, including typesetting information tables, producing artwork for visual merchandising instore displays or windows, packaging, stationery, pricelists, catalogues and providing print-ready files. Executing rigorous quality checks including spell checking & proofreading, requiring a keen and methodical eye for detail.
- Be the brand guardian by ensuring all designs follow the brand standards and are consistent with the brand strategy.
- Work with photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Experienced manager within either an agency or in-house with experience in all areas of graphic design and art-working.
- Highly organised, efficient and hands-on, including organisational and emotional skills to handle this level of productivity.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Experience working or liaising with a larger organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven and able to multi-task, with time management skills.
- Strong eye for typography and layout.
- Proven experience in fast turnarounds and ideas creation and delivery is also key ability to take briefs from concept through to print-ready artwork.
- Strong knowledge in graphic materials and interest in the latest in-print and packaging techniques.
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills essential.
- Excellent communication and listening skills - ability to communicate creative ideas effectively and liaise directly with printers and external suppliers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment.
- Passionate about the brand.
This varied and exciting role is ideally suited to someone with a passion for good design and an active interest in fashion looking to pursue a career within a creatively-led company.
You will be based in the company head office which is in West London.
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com