RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
How to return an order
To return or exchange your order, simply follow the below steps. All returns and exchanges must be within 14 days of receipt of the goods and require an authorization code, which will be provided by Charlotte Olympia customer care.
Receiving your return authorization code
Sign into your account and under Orders, select the number of the order containing the items you would like to return or exchange.
1. Select the reason for the return or exchange.
2. If you are returning an item please select ‘please refund’.
3. If you wish to exchange select your chosen size or style from the drop down menu.
4. Click Submit to complete your request and a return authorization code will emailed to the email address used when placing the order.
5. Please write this code on the returns form and include in your return package so we can identify your return.
6. For all orders, customer care will contact you to arrange a free collection. Please note this free service is only valid for one return per order number.
Alternatively, please contact customer care via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 5982 955 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm GMT to request your return authorization code.
Please note you may arrange a return yourself at your cost. In this instance the goods will remain your responsibility until accepted at our warehouse.
Once the goods have been collected and returned in their original condition (see details below) to our warehouse your refund will be credited to the original payment card or gift card. Shipping costs will not be refunded, unless the item is faulty (see details below) or damaged.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
You will receive a notification email once your card has been refunded.
- Items should be returned new in their original Charlotte Olympia packaging, including all boxes, dust bags, heel tips, polaroids and all other things included in your order, each part of which shall be deemed part of your order.
- Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- Return packages must include the returns form with the return authorization, unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. For all faulty items outside our returns policy please contact email@example.com with a picture of the item. Once returned and authorized as faulty, any shipping costs will be refunded.